10.50-13 tyres

hi im a little new to this but i have 2 trailers that require 10.50-13 tyres 4 each plus spares ie brockhouse fuel tankers. i am looking to get a tyre company in india to produce these for us /me . is the any body else that would like these as the more we get the cheaper they are

• 3 years later...
hi im a little new to this but i have 2 trailers that require 10.50-13 tyres 4 each plus spares ie brockhouse fuel tankers. i am looking to get a tyre company in india to produce these for us /me . is the any body else that would like these as the more we get the cheaper they are

IMGP2381 side view.jpg

Ah like this trailer ? this has two 13" wheels and two 15.3" wheels. Did you get any 13" tyres made in the end ? Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,ive just seen your trailer on here,im shortly going to be restoring my 2 similar trailers (you may have seen my pics I put on afew months ago?) anyway re your tyre question I managed to source a supply of tyres for my trailers but also I have the details of 2or3 other people who have some just sitting in granarys etc but they were 2far away for me to collect,not sure were you are but if your interested then get intouch & I will dig out there details for you. Andrew 07709 927324

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...