• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK then it's a Deathtesttickle, tickling the palm of someone showing no signs of life provokes a reaction that proves they are alive, however the tickling the other body areas covertly implied may indeed provoke a much stronger reaction!! shock gif.jpg

Edited by gritineye

OK then it's a Deathtesttickle, tickling the palm of someone showing no signs of life provokes a reaction that proves they are alive, however the tickling the other body areas covertly implied may indeed provoke a much stronger reaction!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]60115[/ATTACH]

It would certainly find out if someone was dead or alive, by at least getting a smile out of them. :D:D

Not the correct answer of course but I'm glad someone spotted the thought that had gone into constructing the peeper's trap.;)

Linking arms for crowd control? Elbows linked hands like that..

Bernard I think that would be rather pussy-footing, I think in those days crowds were controlled by force of arms or sword. (Although I have recently seen some pictures from the 1950s of Belgium mounted police/gendarmes charging crowds with sabres drawn!)

I did wonder whether to google 'BUTT MEN' and then decided against it.

Hmm yes best not to go there. I'm surprised it hasn't triggered the resident advert software to come up with some retail options.