31st Dec 2006

Karoshi

You know me too well :schocked:

To right......I love birthdays.

For some reason the whole of the world seems to celebrate my birthday :dunno: :whistle:

Now that's modesty!! :lipsrsealed:

OK then, congratulations :flower:....now give me some Cola! :beer:

Happy birthday Jack, 21 again eh???? How sad. With all these beers you owe us, you will need a big generator truck to keep them all cool at the venue we find ourselves at (sorry Clive, get out the earplugs). Party on, dude.

Just as I was just about to cough up and by everyone a beer next year, then I go and decide to give up drinking next year :whistle: plus the fact that Clive and I are looking for a caravan so I won't have much cash left :oops:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK

Have a great day and look forward to seeing you all later.................. if we party for long enough this evening we can celebrate my birthday as well :beer:

Looking forward to that Sue and is Mr Hferret up to the challange - you remember he nearly fell asleep last time.

AND EVERYONE - IT IS SUES BIRTHDAY TOMORROW :schocked: :schocked: ...lets ROCK :-D

I was being obtuse. I will be spending NYE in a house in Rochford, Essex. They will be serving Guinness and my wife Claire has made the desserts. The only problem is the John in question may make us listen to Nazareth of something scary before he gets down and boogies - and he doesn't like Kylie. And leave your Steve Hillage albums at home, guys. By 1am I expect to be lost somewhere in 2007. I can get messy. Happy birthday Sue. Behave yourself. We all know what happened last time.....