Intro

zundapp

Hi guys,

Just joined in.

Have been involved in MV's for over 25 years.

Mostly at the IWM Duxford as a volunteer. Have worked on trucks to tanks, everything from Land Rovers to the Mighty Conqueror.

These days I confine myself to German WWII MV's. After all it was these vehicles that got me into MV's away from Aircraft.

I look after a collection for my good friend Gerard Prime (he lives in Hong Kong). In fact apart from his Schwimmwagen I think I found them all for him.

The collection consists of: BMW R75, Zundapp KS750 (his and mine), Kettenkrad, Steyr 1500 Mannschaftswagen and a recentley acquired yet to be restored Steyr 1500 Kommandeurwagen.

All are, or will be displayed at Duxford.

We also have a Steyr 1500 restoration project for sale :D

David

Zundapp KS750

ALWAYS looking out for WWII German MV's and parts.

Guest bigredone

Ok zundapp...... You (German Vehicles) Me (American Vehicle) and the great british summer.....want a fight :?: :?: :lol: :wink:

Welcome

Paul

1-16-I

I took a quick peak at your webby, very impressed. Now Berni will have someone else to share an interest in her "GMC".

I'll let Berni explain!

Karoshi

OK, now I get it!

Even though Zundapp KS750's are the thing that really gets me going MV' wise). I still like the Russian bikes, something about their rugged simplicity.

:wink:

D