Remembrance day

Guest bigredone

Guest bigredone

Ok Im going to open myself up to a bashing here :( ....Poole! too far for me mate in the Jeep, it dosent like going out of Hampshire much. The furthest I have been is to Dallas Autos and back :cry: :cry: :cry: ......Ok let the bashing begin!

There must be something round here?????

Paul

Ok Im going to open myself up to a bashing here :( ....Poole! too far for me mate in the Jeep, it dosent like going out of Hampshire much. The furthest I have been is to Dallas Autos and back :cry: :cry: :cry: ......Ok let the bashing begin!

Girl!

Guest bigredone

Alright already, enough of this shame :oops: ......here we go again but I will have to have a word with the mrs before I commit.....eeeek :cry: , yes I know Im a girl, but have you seen my mrs :shock: ....only joking mrs if you read this! All being well I would come up Sunday morning. Is uniform/weapons permitted???

Paul

bigredone wrote:

Ok Im going to open myself up to a bashing here ....Poole! too far for me mate in the Jeep, it dosent like going out of Hampshire much. The furthest I have been is to Dallas Autos and back ......Ok let the bashing begin!

jack wrote

Girl!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

ta

Berni

bigredone wrote:

Ok Im going to open myself up to a bashing here ....Poole! too far for me mate in the Jeep, it dosent like going out of Hampshire much. The furthest I have been is to Dallas Autos and back ......Ok let the bashing begin!

jack wrote

Girl!

ta

Berni

Yes a girl Berni, as where you are a lady :wink:

bigredone wrote:

jack wrote

Girl!

ta

Berni

Berni he meant Green Is Really Lovely.

Its an old military term.

Karoshiiiiiii

Might have saved your a** there Jack.