garry taylor

Hi

Does anyone know if a 11.00 x 20 rim fits a 12,00 x 20 tyre

Im up in Iceland and there are quite a few old greengoddess fire trucks around ( but red) running on 11.00x 20tyres

I own a Bedford MK ( 12,00 x 20) and need a spare wheel and tyre for one, could i use a rim from the greengoddess and a tye that i can sores from somewere eles

Im going to be driving the truck up from portsmouth to Iceland via dover in April , anyone got a mk wheel and tye for sale in the south east of england ( i dont want to drive halfway across england for a wheel as the mk needs a fer bit of gas). it does not have to be i grate condition

Thanks

i have a spare mk tyre that was took off a mk rim its a bartread and is located in eastbourne you can have for free if you want it would need a innertube and split rim

Hi

It would be great to have the tyre, it would help so much,do you have any idea if a greengoddess rim will fit it. we will be driving throw england to dover in early april, do you think you would still have it then.

you any idea were i could find a rim, ive been looking for a while but i cant find any place in the south east that has one yet

Hi

I will defanatly come pick them up,

how is the 9th or 10th of April for you, this is when we will be going to dover

Ive been looking on ebay for a while but had no luck finding a rim in the southeast,but im going to keep looking, im going to go to the local reykjavik fire startion soon and ask if they know anything about the rims, as they used to drive the old green goddess up here( and there are still some around rotting in feilds)