OK OK - limited run of 150 A&E 2012 giclee prints

OK folks - now for something completely different.

I have never ever been so busy in all my life - life and living has certainly come back with avengence this year THANK GOD! So at the end of the month Pathfinder Online upgrade and and expansion will be live. Amongst the 1,000,000 new changes (ok exaggerated a bit there) we have a resident artist by the name of Andy Jones.

Andy has been asked if he could put his mind to some art work for A&E 2012 - for a couple of reasons 1. to help raise funds 2. for everyone who would like something unique to remember the event by ( T shirts etc are coming next).

A3 professionally printed on a limited run of 150 giclee prints, signed and dated by artist Andy Jones, this unique piece commemorates Armour & Embarkation 2012. Priced at £29.99, to reserve your copy contact info@pathfinderonline.co.uk quote AJ print

AEConvoyver02.jpg

Edited by Jack

150 is the quantity and Giclee is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giclée

Hope this helps Roxie x

Not today...

• The Wikipedia community has blacked out the English version of Wikipedia for 24 hours on January 18th to raise awareness about legislation being proposed by the U.S. Congress — the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the U.S. House of Representatives, and the PROTECT IP Act (PIPA) in the U.S. Senate — and to encourage readers to speak out against it. This legislation, if passed, will harm the free and open Internet. If you are in the United States, let your congressional representative know what you think of the proposed legislation by clicking here.

• The blackout will last 24 hours — from midnight to midnight EST (05:00 UTC Wed to 05:00 UTC Thu).

• This decision was made by Wikipedia’s global community of editors — the people who built Wikipedia — between 15 December and 16 January. The Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit organization that operates Wikipedia, also opposes SOPA and PIPA, and supports the editors' blackout.

Hi Rosie,

Well done for asking. You won't be the only one not to know!

Basically, without getting into the technicalities.

As an artist or photographer, you would make only a limited number of prints to provide 'added value' and make them more collectable i.e. only one of 150 and signed by the artist.

Giclee is just a type of print process which is considered the best way to achieve a limited edition print with good longevity.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I wish you luck with the sale Jack.

Bw

Mike.

Military vehicles, tents, International Event organiser, Internet entrepenuer! (As long as he don't push the buttons) Now Fine Art! Is there no limit to Jack's talents! :cool2:

Oi!

---------------> You left off Special Lover :coffee:

Oi!

---------------> You left off Special Lover :coffee:

Don't push it !!! :-\ On the other hand I had some lovley line drawings of my vehicles done by Oliver Cook, who seems to have disappeared. There might well be a gap in the market for personilised vehicle prints.

Edited by Tony B