Panther to be a runner for Tankfest 2012?

I heard a rumour that the museums Panther will be a runner this year, I have no idea how complete it is, is that ever going to be a possibility? Also out of interest, I have heard from two friends from different parts of the country, who talked to both organisations that the former sdkfz foundation* vehicles will be displayed at the museum in the future.

*goes under a new name which I can't recall.

I heard a rumour that the museums Panther will be a runner this year, I have no idea how complete it is, is that ever going to be a possibility? Also out of interest, I have heard from two friends from different parts of the country, who talked to both organisations that the former sdkfz foundation* vehicles will be displayed at the museum in the future.

*goes under a new name which I can't recall.

Now called the Weald Foundation

There is absolutely no possibility of Panther running this year. Although largely complete I believe, there are other running Panthers in the world so the chances of getting it running is pretty negligible as neither the will, the money nor the historical imperative seems to exist.

Weald Foundation (did not know that was the new name) have run their Jagdpanther at Tankfest in the past and could do so again. Also Tiger 131 will be back running again March this year. Mix and match those two facts to get the running Panther rumour perhaps?