National MVT Show - Wartime in the Vale 23 & 24 June, Ashdown WW2 Camp, Evesham

Early evening on the Saturday just two vehicles went swimming & looks like they had fun, video link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNaLIFvNO38&feature=related

Now that looks like fun mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paul

I have had an email back from the US ( Steel Soldier ) thanking all involved for making Bonitas big day so enjoyable .

For all you kind folk who helped, Bonita has cerebal palsy and she is an avid supporter of all in the Green Iron realm and she wished me to pass on a big THANK YOU for making her dream come true and a big THANK YOU from her brother Bruce who is serving in the US Marines.

Pete

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

OH MY GOD Bud ,,,,:red::red::red::red::red:

The shame of it ,,,,,Thank god no one in the forest of dean is on here and can see the photos:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeh,but yeh,but yeh but,,,, I got new tyres now on the truck :blush::blush::blush:

Cheers Scott :D

Pete

OH MY GOD Bud ,,,,:red::red::red::red::red:

The shame of it ,,,,,Thank god no one in the forest of dean is on here and can see the photos:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeh,but yeh,but yeh but,,,, I got new tyres now on the truck :blush::blush::blush:

Cheers Scott :D

Pete

In your defence the ground was very slippy, muddy and it's a heavy old unit! :-D

Scott