bcoycqms

Coventry Climax Generator

I have aquired a Coventry Climax Generator and now need a users manual can anyone halp?

Hi, may be help you, contact Rob van Meel from Holland, see on his web pages with reprint british manuals,

regards Tomas

The generator is a Coventry Climax A.C. 6 KVA 230 volts single phase 50 cycle

thanks for the reply. today after a long figth the gen gave in and started but now I need to know how the electrics work so I am still looking for a user manual. this so I don't electrocute myself.:cry:

Hi all

Panic over I have got a copy of the users hand book and parts list:-D

Shane

Hi Shane, I have recently acquired a Coventry Climax powered generator, also 6KVA - this one is noise attenuated and made by AIR-LOG Ltd. I wondered if it was the same as yours ? Thanks David

DSCF0247.jpg

this generatoer trailer is for spare parts to restore my other one

Hi Shane, I have recently acquired a Coventry Climax powered generator, also 6KVA - this one is noise attenuated and made by AIR-LOG Ltd. I wondered if it was the same as yours ? Thanks David

Hello I am trying to restore a coventry climax V8 engine it has been stored outside for years and is in a bit of a state i have been led to believe that the missile generator engine is a similar unit using some of the common parts any chance i can have some pics of the engine and numbers off the block please it would help me to gather more information and as i find out more i can post it up here. andy brad DSCN1074.jpg