Soldier of Fortune deal done for A&E 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jack.

Righto - A&E 2012 discount now sorted! Had a meeting with SOF yesterday. When you place an order with them - you need the code so please PM/email me for it.

I have set it up like this so the deal doesn't get abused.

Hope that's of help!

Best wishes,

Jack.

Hello Jack, It's Cube-in-law here can you e mail me code for SOF on my contact of so I can update my outfit, can't wait to see the show and sites of the vehicles driving along the lanes, see you in June

Ron

Cube-in-law

Edited by rosiesdad

• 2 weeks later...

I have just chatted to my dad and he has placed an order with SoF but they didn't seem to know anything about a discount code!!! Has any one else ordered with a code successfully yet? I think he ordered online if that's any help.

Edited by rosie

that would depend on your erm............... preference;)

Just had email from SoF and they are still in the process of up dating there web site, alittle email to sales at sofmilitary.co.uk

quoting the discount code seems to work well it has with me!!!!!!!!!! go for it Rosie.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Hi Jack

Thanks for sorting out the discount from SoF got my new kit yesterday with the discount, under 16 weeks now beginning

to get excited now:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Cubin-in-law

Glad it worked out for you dad, best I get my order in then!!!!!! See you soon xxx