Davaxi

Davaxi

Hello all,

Dave Richardson, new to this site, but owned MV's for several years now. I own a Bedford MJ with Atlas Crane (ex RAF helicopter support RAF Benson) and also a Land Rover 110 Hardtop (Ex RAF Police). I spent 9 years in the RAF as Groundcrew on Tornado F3, served in Gulf War 1 and Bosnia. Both of my vehicles have "whisps" of Sand underneath the green so I suspect both have been out to the Gulf at some point. Both Vehicles were introduced into service in 1987, also the year I joined up.

Looking for covered storage for the Bedford on Teesside as I lose my current lock up in March 2012! any ideas anyone???

Regards Dave

3869947485_cf972aff04.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

Edited by Davaxi
attachments will not open

Hello Dave,

Wow, they are some nice looking vehicles you have there. Thanks for the PM. They both look in excellent condition!! Has the Bedford been down rated or are you running it on HGV? The Land Rover looks the nuts too. Have you managed to see mine? You might be interested to know I live 5 miles away from RAF Benson.

Andy

Edited by LoggyDriver

Hello Dave,

Wow, they are some nice looking vehicles you have there. Thanks for the PM. They both look in excellent condition!! Has the Bedford been down rated or are you running it on HGV? The Land Rover looks the nuts too. Have you managed to see mine? You might be interested to know I live 5 miles away from RAF Benson.

Andy

hi Andy,

Mine is down plated as i don't have HGV, Your vehicles are great, the box looks like a real gem of a find.

Cheers Dave