Saturday evening A&E Bash!

go for it rosie

Rosie, Think what you are doing you will be responsible for putting some of your fellow HMV collegues in hospital with blood pressure, not to mention the possibility of MI's at the event, that's apart from your father being present, after seeing the shoe's just wonder what you have in mind

:laugh::laugh:

Cube-in-law:laugh::laugh:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here goes nothing, daddy dont look!!!!!

WARNING NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED, OR DEGSY!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280776643069?var=580057533386&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_3167wt_1270

Rosie

Lets hope it's not raining or cold, otherwise you will be swamped with offers to keep you dry and warm, has Degsy got a pacemaker,

Cube-in-law

sorry thats no good ,not correct wartime camouflage pattern,it should be made in the same material as Denison smocks,apparently Keith has Jacks permission to remove any items of non conforming clothing

sorry thats no good ,not correct wartime camouflage pattern,it should be made in the same material as Denison smocks,apparently Keith has Jacks permission to remove any items of non conforming clothing

Well, if Rosie is wearing non conformed camo pattern on the Saturday night, I`ll wear my little evening number:banana:mankini_army.jpg

Well, if Rosie is wearing non conformed camo pattern on the Saturday night, I`ll wear my little evening number:banana:[ATTACH=CONFIG]61090[/ATTACH]

Woo woo!!!!!!

Need a lie down in a darkened room!!!

Oh gawd what have I started? Wonder what Jacks going to wear???

Woo woo!!!!!!

Need a lie down in a darkened room!!!

Oh gawd what have I started? Wonder what Jacks going to wear???

Well Rosie...........I think JB will be wearing nothing but a smile :D and his whistle!!!!:blush:;)

Rosie

Lets hope it's not raining or cold, otherwise you will be swamped with offers to keep you dry and warm, has Degsy got a pacemaker,

Cube-in-law

No but I think I'd better enquire about getting one fitted toute suite:red:

Not to mention the long woolly underpants and the wellies:red:

Oh boy Rosie what have you started, was not your white hat, wine glass, large tent, heater, and draining board not enough of a label for you, as David said go for it Rosie

Cube-in-law

Oh boy Rosie what have you started, was not your white hat, wine glass, large tent, heater, and draining board not enough of a label for you, as David said go for it Rosie

Cube-in-law

You know me dad, centre of attention and all that!!!!!! LOL