Saturday evening A&E Bash!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

forget the beer tent, how about a couple of strippers and a comedian (or failing that The world of tanks girls) :wow: on second thoughts we're definately going to need the tent for the performance.:-D

one for the suggestions box

rick

Rick - put the ideas down.........and walk away slooooowly

if it's a tent then it's got to have a pole, how about utilizing said pole :cool2:

put that in the box aswell

rick

What the hell is it with you tankers.

No strippers, no poles, no DVD's, no booze.

YES or YES???!!!

sorry jack, too much testosterone. it's a side effect of prolonged exposure to ww2 british armour (the yank stuff sends you the other way) :-D

I've had my Cromwell for 18 years, is that prolonged enough for you? Mind you, I've had the Sherman for 20 so what does that mean......:cheesy:

Now look this is getting silly so lets just state the facts:

Bob Grundy currently has his hands on Ricks, Adrian S's used to belong to Adrian B and had a hole in it, Adrian B's got two, one which he keeps in reserve and the other which was last seen at Duxford on show to the public.....mine is in pieces in a milking parlour. That's the end of it.

• 3 months later...
hopefully will be able to sort something on site as we should have a mess tent this year

Didn't you know that the top HMVF pole dancer sometimes known as Rosie has already had the tent booked for her performance through the management. Doesn't Jack tell you anything:banghead:. This first and only European performance was announced some time back and should satisfy the tankers:nut: and all others requirements testosterone fuelled or not.:trustme:

Didn't you know that the top HMVF pole dancer sometimes known as Rosie has already had the tent booked for her performance through the management. Doesn't Jack tell you anything:banghead:. This first and only European performance was announced some time back and should satisfy the tankers:nut: and all others requirements testosterone fuelled or not.:trustme:

Can we have the paramedics nearby so they can put my neck back in place and also someone with tweezers nearby to remove the splinters?!

Love from Rosie x

So, I take it you are not doi g the evening 40's bash Jack? Pity,,,, I'm 45! :DHa ha if you do decide to do anything, Dog Company will be there to back it

Doug

Hi Doug,

I put it out to the masses and the answer was no - so no we won't be doing that this time around.

Hello Rosie, I can be on stand by with tweezers but would anyone be brave enough to get that close too your rear and could also put your neck back in place, for what it's worth I think it would be better to stay on site with all those vehicles on the site, and some would have to drive so would be unable to drink, so beer tent on site would be better.

Cube-in-law