Royal enfield 350cc

numan

Just in case anyone is thinking of purchasing a military motorcycle, myself and a friend finnished the restoration of a Royal Enfield W.D. C.O. 1942 a little over 18 months ago, we are absolutely delighted with the bike, its a 350cc ohv and it really outperforms our BSA M20 (500cc) and the starting is infinitely better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have a Champion L82C which I use in mine. I also use a Lodge C14 which it came with. This is a 3 electrode type and it definitely starts better with this in, with 3 electrodes there is more chance it will fire and probably gives the magneto an easier time. If you can find one it is the plug I would recommend.

Regards

Centurion

Hi

I have a Champion L82C which I use in mine. I also use a Lodge C14 which it came with. This is a 3 electrode type and it definitely starts better with this in, with 3 electrodes there is more chance it will fire and probably gives the magneto an easier time. If you can find one it is the plug I would recommend.

Regards

Centurion

thanks;)