The Final Restoration Project.

Markheliops

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is mother planning on additional changes to her scooter? Appears to lack any armour protection, and also missing the gun mounts.

They say our senior citizens can be dangerous at times.

Doug

Is mother planning on additional changes to her scooter? Appears to lack any armour protection, and also missing the gun mounts.

Doug

I was wondering if a tracked conversion might be in order .... :-)

Andy

The filter problem you resolved by changing the element, Mark - I guess there was an electrical pressure switch so when the filter clogged it shut off power to a solenoid valve, cutting off oil flow?

P.S. Shrek looks good - as does MMMS (medium mobility mobility scooter)

Hi NOS.

The filter change did sort out the hydraulics but I still have a "clogged boost filter" light showing on the hydraulic controls.

The system has 4 high pressure filters so I will be looking at the other 333 some other time.

In good old REME fashion - if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Doug

I was looking at other accessories for the stealth low mobility carrier but like everything else - time ran out.

I fancied the idea of mini smoke granade launchers and some sort of comms system. Then again - can't have mumsie getting arrested.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the lateness of reply but pre-Beltring my pc went U/S & am now back online.As it was a bit "damp" the first half, (arrived to mud left in dust!) I didn't get to see your new toy close up,but from the pic's she's way different to how she was & all Kudos to you for not going down the usual Bang 1-2-3 route,In conclusion great,superb & "nice"!