War & Peace Show 2011

Smithy

Wouldnt mind doing a 'lipstick on my Collar' re-enactment with her!.................

Go to the clubhouse bathroom and wash out your mouth with soap...

I want some "lipstick on my collar"........ from her offcourse not you FF

Just back from R and R in France. Always essential after WP. Good snaps from Scot, as always.... I had a much better show than I expected after so long away from the green world, with big thanks to Lee for the tent space - and the excellent work of Harry. It was nice to catch up with everyone - especially at the emerald dissidents bbq. I am sorry I missed you, Joris. I didn't realise you were only on site for one day. Having Jack in the back of my MUTT was as low as it gets, he was moderately well behaved and didn't embarrass my relatives this time. Sprry I didn't get longer time to chat with Olaf, too.

MB

Just back from R and R in France. Always essential after WP. Good snaps from Scot, as always.... I had a much better show than I expected after so long away from the green world, with big thanks to Lee for the tent space - and the excellent work of Harry. It was nice to catch up with everyone - especially at the emerald dissidents bbq. I am sorry I missed you, Joris. I didn't realise you were only on site for one day. Having Jack in the back of my MUTT was as low as it gets, he was moderately well behaved and didn't embarrass my relatives this time. Sprry I didn't get longer time to chat with Olaf, too.

MB

No worries Mark

Because my little parascooter died I wasn't as mobile as normal.

Haven't walked as much since 2000 at W&P. :undecided: