Beltring and dioramas

Rolf S. Ask

Hi all

Wish I could be at the War and Peace Show.. but perhaps another Year...

What I hope many of you do, is to take many pictures off all the dioramas that use to be there... and put them out here..

And that someone also takes pictures off all the wooden crates and the markings on them.. I want to make some... so something on the pictures that make me able to get the size of the crates would be nice ;-) And I am "looking for" those crates that are a bit bigger than the ration crates..

Have a very nice stay at the show !!!!

Rolf

I plan to take plenty of pics will get some boxes for you as well and post em up!

Hi all

Wish I could be at the War and Peace Show.. but perhaps another Year...

What I hope many of you do, is to take many pictures off all the dioramas that use to be there... and put them out here..

And that someone also takes pictures off all the wooden crates and the markings on them.. I want to make some... so something on the pictures that make me able to get the size of the crates would be nice ;-) And I am "looking for" those crates that are a bit bigger than the ration crates..

Have a very nice stay at the show !!!!

Rolf

That I appreciate very much !!!!

I plan to start restoration on my Chev 1,5 ton so it would be nice to be able to kit it out with some cargo too... :)

And at our meeting last month, somebody finaly started with dioramas. And this have given me a kick to get all my stuff down from the shelfs and show them and make a diorama of some sort..

Rolf

That I appreciate very much !!!!

I plan to start restoration on my Chev 1,5 ton so it would be nice to be able to kit it out with some cargo too... :)

And at our meeting last month, somebody finaly started with dioramas. And this have given me a kick to get all my stuff down from the shelfs and show them and make a diorama of some sort..

Rolf

I´m also restoring G-7117, But i need cargo bed for my truck...... Do you know any beds for sale?

Now the plan is to bolt 5th wheel coupling to the frame...... and make a G-7113 replica with winch :D

But when i find a correct bed for my truck, I will convert it back to cargo model.

I´m going to W&P first time now...... and check out all the Chevy´s in there :)

Hi JeeperFINN

Nice to know there will be more Chevrolets up and going :)

Last time I was at Beltring was back in 2007 and did take pictures of all the Chevrolets I didd find. I think there might be 8 to 10 Chevrolets there every Year so theyh are not that many of them.

I do not know of any extra bed for them, but for sure if I find one I'll inform you.

Make sure you take a lot of pictures at the show and put them out here.

Have a nice trip to the worlds biggest show

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
Hi JeeperFINN

Nice to know there will be more Chevrolets up and going :)

Last time I was at Beltring was back in 2007 and did take pictures of all the Chevrolets I didd find. I think there might be 8 to 10 Chevrolets there every Year so theyh are not that many of them.

I do not know of any extra bed for them, but for sure if I find one I'll inform you.

Make sure you take a lot of pictures at the show and put them out here.

Have a nice trip to the worlds biggest show

Rolf

Back from Beltring, And still amazed how big that show was!!!

I found 7 Chevys..... I didn´t shoot so many pictures, I´ll upload them maybe in this evening.

I have also video from Chevy auger in work:

And pictures: http://forums.offipalsta.com/album.php?albumid=4132

Jukka

Edited by JeeperFIN

Jukka

Many very nice pirctures you have taken. I am always so amased seeing all the big dioramas people put up.

Would be nice to bring my Chevrolet to Beltring one Year. Hopefully the ferry from Norway to Newcastle is back soon....

But perhaps I must do with an airfligt to England one Year soon, and just camp in a little tent at the show.

Rolf