Reporting LIVE from the W&P Show 2011

Marmite!!

Arrived this morning got all set up then slept lol

The mud is not as bad as a couple of years ago if it stay alittle dry and it should be ok

Year number 15 for me lets hope its just as good as all the others

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

As this will be my first visit, and seems it will be wet one, I am a bit surprised that there are so many people on the site already - it does open officially on Wednesday and I haven't missed it?

Also a bit of advice please - are there huge long queues and any way of avoiding them for the ordinary visitor?

Thanks, really looking forward to the show - can't wait. Graham

Received report tonight that Sabre has arrived on site and it was VERY muddy...

Hoping to head down Wednesday night work permitting. Starting to get very excited now - just hope it dries out..!

See you all Thurs..

Hi,

This was supposed to be our 14th visit – but for the first time, I have been unable to make it back to UK ! I am gutted to put it mildly.

Anyhow, what I wanted to ask, has any thought about a setting-up a webcam ? Would be so nice to get a few live shots of the event (sounds like the 2008 mud).

All the best to my good friends – have a great event !

Steve 82

Will hopefully be turning up on Wednesday night or Thu morning, hookinng up with some members of the 101 club. Will be camping in the back of the 101 as I cannot be a**ed putting up a tent :)

If I bring biscuits, can I pop in for a coffee at camp Lee?

I passed no less than 6 convoys yesterday while out on the roads, and probably 11-12 individual vehicles all heading in the direction of Beltring.

4 Jeeps and 1 Freelander pulling a Jeep ( I think) broken down in about a 25 mile section of the M27/A27 and a couple on the M3.

Can't get there myself till Friday but really looking forward to it!

no queues really for day visitors been a few years and never queued graham , :-)

Is that apart from the 1hr queues for the carpark, and then the 20 minutes queueing to buy the wristbands?

Must get there earlier this year! :cool2:

you must have followed me out because we left at 6 as well and looked back to see the black clouds gathering,just got to explain to the wife why I need the items I bought back,caught up with a few forum members and as usual wish I had stayed longer

Nigel