Marmite!!

Reporting LIVE from the W&P Show 2011

no tents gone missing yet then !

Not that I've heard of.. security seems a bit tighter at booking in with temporary vehicle passes for cars for those who have not bought a support pass, temporary passes only valid for a few hous, I understand that no cars can be left opposite booking in or left in main carpark overnight, any that are will be towed away, empounded & a £30 release fee charged. So in other words if you have a car staying on site you have to buy a support pass.. This was all in the last IMPS magazine..

what group has the northern island set up with the wall and sanger?

The Green Howards.

They were there last year, and as far as i am aware they have been going for a number of years, usually set up on the corner to america's field. See you all in a few hours :D

The rain has returned, Blue Skies on half of W&P, Heavy rain the other.. we're in the wrong half..

This mornings photos from around the site, only got a couple of rows into the stall when the rain hit so made a hasty retreat...

DSC_7586.jpg

DSC_7587.jpg

DSC_7589.jpg

DSC_7590.jpg

DSC_7591.jpg

DSC_7592.jpg

DSC_7593.jpg

DSC_7594.jpg

DSC_7595.jpg

Chris McMillan & Co. have just arrived... Oh.. & it's still raining

raining like that in sheffield too , :)

over cast here in barnsley

Have just been down to find a plot and set up my tent.

This is my fourth year at The Hop Farm and there is a noticeable increase in the large number of civvy tents, motorhomes and white caravans that would be better suited to a Camping & Caravaning Club site.

Not an issue if they were located in the general camping area, not sure it is appropriate in the military areas when they are so obvious and detract from the military vehicles.:shocked:.

On a positive side the precipitaion has subdued the dust and there is still plenty of space in the field next to Lower Monktons.

what group has the northern island set up with the wall and sanger?
im gutted i cant be there working nights :mad:. the sanger set up more photo,s pls:D and piggy pics too:cheesy: .have a great time everyone