Reporting LIVE from the W&P Show 2011

Marmite!!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rain has returned, Blue Skies on half of W&P, Heavy rain the other.. we're in the wrong half..

This mornings photos from around the site, only got a couple of rows into the stall when the rain hit so made a hasty retreat...

DSC_7586.jpg

DSC_7587.jpg

DSC_7589.jpg

DSC_7590.jpg

DSC_7591.jpg

DSC_7592.jpg

DSC_7593.jpg

DSC_7594.jpg

DSC_7595.jpg

Have just been down to find a plot and set up my tent.

This is my fourth year at The Hop Farm and there is a noticeable increase in the large number of civvy tents, motorhomes and white caravans that would be better suited to a Camping & Caravaning Club site.

Not an issue if they were located in the general camping area, not sure it is appropriate in the military areas when they are so obvious and detract from the military vehicles.:shocked:.

On a positive side the precipitaion has subdued the dust and there is still plenty of space in the field next to Lower Monktons.

Thats such a shame Clive, allthough it may be peoples 'holiday' they should get with the spirit with green kit in the fields,as for the quads etc it shouldnt be allowed.

Im down tomorrow lunch time and with two appropriate vehicles and a green 9x9 !

Did you manage to take the shorland ?

Todays report... Mud, Mud & more Mud!!

Very little vehicle movement due to the condition of the roads.. still got the usual idiots who think it's funny to wheelspin& slide around every corner.. got to try to get out & get some water.. will take my camera & post some photos later..

Clive, 3G is fine down this end..