Vehicle regestering

If one wished to cause trouble, one could register an official complaint regarding those who had previously, and apparrently incorrectly, told you to get stuffed.

Of course the problem is that it can have the effect of either sorting the problem out, or them deciding never to help anyone ever again.

Result! Well done for not giving up. But it just goes to show how little some staff know about the myriad of registration rules (and it could be argued what you were trying to do is not exactly an everday event in the taxation office).

I think thats the reason they had to refer my application to Swansea.And as aresult maybe the next applicant will have less of a problem than i did, now that they have had guidance from Swansea.

Congratulations.

I hope Nottingham DVLA got a rocket up their backsides. This just goes to show that even when you go to a Government local office, some of the people working there still don't know what they are talking about!!

I found the counter saff helpful,it was the supervisors that needed a Blue Streak up their ar--.Thank heavens that Swansea have the experts to deal with theese matters .However contact is always at local office so would assume that to reach supervisory level a basic knowledge of all taxation classes and registrations was required.

Well done, it's good when it goes your way :) For the record I found the Borehamwood office pretty helpful, they just don't give the counter staff much leeway to think for themselves so you're reliant on how keen their management are. At least you've set a precedent for them now!

Next step is to get some nice plates made up and you should be away :)

Stone