Armour list so far & tracked vehicles..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi Jack

Can you let me know what the criteria is to bring a M3A1 half track to the A & E 2012. Would love to be part of a show like that :drive:

Regards

Halftrack

Welcome aboard. The new and A&E website is on the list of jobs to do - once it is up and open you can register online :) as I am becoming overwhelmed with armour applications and having a job to keep up :sweat:but what I might do for now is just use the old site - just for applications.

Any questions then please just fire away!

Best wishes,

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just to confirm the previously discussed vehicle will be at A&E 2012, it will also be available for Weddings , Funerals and Barmitzvah's at a suitably extortionate price.:-D

Added to the list Degsy!

- just don't go all 'tanker/tracked vehicle owner' on us and no, there isn't a private bar for tankers and tracked vehicle owners!

Added to the list Degsy!

- just don't go all 'tanker/tracked vehicle owner' on us and no, there isn't a private bar for tankers and tracked vehicle owners!

I have it on good authority that Jim is having the Mack specially converted into a mobile bar and he is planning to call it Arkwrights;)

Latest News!

For one night only Lostway Productions in conjunction with the North Wales home for Fallen Women are proud to present by kind permission of Cubed Enterprises for the first time in the UK the world famous.........

ROSIE'S HELMET DANCE

Helmets by Enigma, other equipment US Surplus.

Tickets for this one off event available soon, a deposit of 6 bottles of min 14 year old malt or 12 bottles of Chardonnay will be required with your application and the balance (same again) will be required by noon on the Saturday at A and E.

No tickets will be available at the event, only pre bookings accepted. The organisers cannot be held responsible in the event of a cancellation and no refunds will be made. Security at the event will be strictly applied by our own on site team Busby's Hungry Dogs and any incidents will be severely dealt with, survivors will be humanely despatched(shot).

Latest News!

For one night only Lostway Productions in conjunction with the North Wales home for Fallen Women are proud to present by kind permission of Cubed Enterprises for the first time in the UK the world famous.........

ROSIE'S HELMET DANCE

Helmets by Enigma, other equipment US Surplus.

Tickets for this one off event available soon, a deposit of 6 bottles of min 14 year old malt or 12 bottles of Chardonnay will be required with your application and the balance (same again) will be required by noon on the Saturday at A and E.

No tickets will be available at the event, only pre bookings accepted. The organisers cannot be held responsible in the event of a cancellation and no refunds will be made. Security at the event will be strictly applied by our own on site team Busby's Hungry Dogs and any incidents will be severely dealt with, survivors will be humanely despatched(shot).

Sounds like a unique event...

Best get polishing my helmet then! And get jiggy with my dance moves. Are you sorting my costume out Degs or shall I get something.

Will I have the dancing girls as support?

Who is my warm up act then- Heliops and his naughty nurse recovery??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk