ax40

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wotcha Boom Boom am thinking of bringing the jeep or even the Norton to this show you running down there in convoy ?

RR.

Hi There Bud

Yep am going to do this one and going in convoy it would be good if we all went down together....Convoy Style Like:cool2:

I am leaving on the Friday are you up for it bud.

boomboom

• 5 weeks later...

A small group of us are attending the show for the first time, then we are off to Normandy on the Sunday morning.

I assume there will be no issues getting off the site early? I think our ferry sails at 7am?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the port from the show ground?

Cheers

Richard

A small group of us are attending the show for the first time, then we are off to Normandy on the Sunday morning.

I assume there will be no issues getting off the site early? I think our ferry sails at 7am?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the port from the show ground?

Cheers

Richard

Shouldn't think there would be a problem getting off the show ground as long as you don't sound your horn or anything like that!!!!!! Assuming you're leaving from portsmouth it's about a 30-40min journey depending on your speed of course!!!!

Thanks for the reply Rosie.

No, we will be very quiet, i was just nervious there may be a locked gate of something?

30 - 40 mins, blimey, thought it was closer then that?? Will need to be off site by 5.30 then................:shocked:

Thanks for the reply Rosie.

No, we will be very quiet, i was just nervious there may be a locked gate of something?

30 - 40 mins, blimey, thought it was closer then that?? Will need to be off site by 5.30 then................:shocked:

I will check for you on Thursday when we have our monthly meeting but pretty sure there are no locked gates.

The ferry may be slightly closer but not by much!

Not long to go now, am getting excited!

I will check for you on Thursday when we have our monthly meeting but pretty sure there are no locked gates.

The ferry may be slightly closer but not by much!

Not long to go now, am getting excited!

ME TOO:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D AND MY GUN CREW

boomboom

Great to see we are getting excited, all the planning is paying off and its all coming together. Oh the time to the ferry port from the show site should be no more than 25 to 30 mins using A3M and M27 ( it's about 9 miles) and on a Sunday morning there will be no traffic.

ian

• 2 weeks later...
Now Lets See

The 155 is serviced

The Truck is serviced

God this month is dragin by "oh well"

Just iron me socks again:-D

Just over 3 weeks to go!!!!!!!

Ps I'll drop my ironing in if you want?!

• 2 weeks later...

Its nearly here peeps!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to write lists of what to bring!! Lets keep fingers crossed that the weather stays dry for us.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones :-)