mk6 cromwell

Bob the "following orders" excuse didn't work at nuremburg, so you've bugger all chance of it working in wigan. let's just say we were both led astray by another well known tanker.;)

anyway it's steel not kryptonite so it'll go back on easily enough.

rick

ps. thanks adrian

• 2 months later...

things are moving again "back at the ranch" after a bit of a lull due to the weather. the engine compartment sub assemblies are being prepped and painted ready for fitting as well as a few other small items but we're still waiting for the hull to be blasted which weather permitting could happen any day now. i'll be going to see bob later in the week and i'll take a few pics of the progress so far.

rick

• 2 months later...

don't worry you'll get to see it one day. hopefully it will be ready for beltring !

it's also booked in for it's debut at the yorkshire wartime experience on the 22nd-24th june but i'm not sure that it will be running by then but it could still go as a static display.

we'll see

rick

• 4 weeks later...

a break in the weather has allowed the sand blasting to be done at long last so things should really start to come together now and aslong as the restoration gods are on side it'll be driving around before long.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg