Mystery Object No.9

fv1609

As Object No.8 was correctly guessed in 5 mins, lets see if this one can run longer. So I have only displayed part of the object & posted at an off peak time! Bits will be revealed as the days go by, not as as sophisticated as jigsaw I'm afraid.

Clue, as you might have guessed postwar & British.

Object91.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!
Photo links repaired

Is it your Zimmer frame Clive :wink: :-) :-)

I think that is a very silly suggestion. It's far too small & besides mine is one of those with 3 wheels & a basket at the front for carrying vegatables, biscuits, spare pairs of glasses, protheses, newspapers & nicknacks.

To avoid further inappropriate suggestions along those lines, maybe this will help.

Object92.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!
Photo links repaired

Am I allowed to say what it is now, Clive? :evil:

No!

But to put it on record. Richard guessed it a while back in an e-mail. But being a decent chap & good sport, has up to now managed to contain himself so that others could continue to wrestle with the object.

But the fun seems to have suddenly gone out of object guessing as interest has fizzled. Everyone is now reading poetry to each other :roll:

I'll leave it a day or two, then I have one more picture to post and see if anyone gets it then. So just a few more days of containment Richard :-D