May 22nd, UK Filming Brit & German motorcycles needed...

Greenlanekit

Wanna be in a ww2 film in May? ww2 motorcycle DR's needed plus any other Brit ww2 vehicles.

I'm not a film maker, just know them and passing it on, I've posted earlier but todays phone call resulted in some more info for us DR's out there... Please drop me an email if you are interested or know anyone who would like to be in this, they have the "88 tractor unit for the German shots, but need more uk stuff... kit247@hotmail.com

Just an update for you direct from the film makers today...

They would like 4-5 bikes, the more the merrier but key is only a hand full, can we do it? There is a special ask for one British bike with rider, you'll be needed for 3-4 days to provide assistence (and to make sure your bike is OK) you may be in most of the bike scenes I think but not ride in the Quartermaster scenes. Lodging for the one rider and bike will be put up in the Barracks on Salisbury Plain with the REME boys and girls. For us lesser mortals its just a day...They are asking for other vehicles, if there is a Universal carrier out there, possible transportation is available..

If any one would like to find out more, or put their name down for the column shoot on the Sunday, please drop me a line, if you'd like the details for yourself, again please just ask as I'm just putting the word out. Thanks...

Hi Kit,

Good to talk to you earlier. To confirm what we're after then:

Up to four or five British bikes for Sunday 22nd May

One British bike to appear on a few days (TBC) for Quartermaster

German bikes (one or two) for 25th and 26th May.

If any of your contacts have all the kit (uniform, helmet and boots etc) then we'd love to have them appear with the bikes on film.

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com