West Sussex MVT - Martell's Show 24th April 2001

This was our 2nd year attending the show and just like last year amazing weather!

Paul was a little worried since the Ferret respray was only a few days before and it didn't feel like the paint had hardened up yet.

The show is held in East Grinstead, sited in the car park of the local furniture store (Martell's) and uses part of the shopping arcade for some static displays. As usual great organisation by Mark Collins and the trust. Had a good turnout of vehicles from a variety of Land Rovers, 3 M35s (I think), a Gama Goat, few jeeps and a Fox.

All in all a great time and a nice way for us to start off the show season with a show in our own town :)

Quick shock horror at the petrol pump prices before setting up at the show

(Top down shots Courtesy of Mark Collins @ www.sussexmvt.co.uk)

4.jpg

top-shot1.JPG

9.jpg

10.jpg

top-shot3.JPG

top-shot2.JPG

5.jpg

12.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

First of all I would like to thank everyone again for attending the event, The directors of the company were impressed with the turn out, and least now I know I can get 26 vehicles (of all sizes in the car park) even if it was a bit tight. Anyway just been to the shop to count the money from Saturday and at the moment (until banked tomorrow and get an exact figure) we made £1145 Approximately £50 up on last year for Help for Heroes.:bow:

Again a big thanks to everyone who attended and made it a great success and see you at some of the shows.

Mark