Armourerdoug :new member!

Hi Everyone, My name is Doug, i joined up on recomendation from an old school friend i see regularly at shows and events.

My main interest is in WW2 american vehicles as am part of a large WW2 airsoft team (www.dog-company-506th.co.uk) and we have a few vehicles:

1 early 1942 willys MB Under a bare chassis up resto

1 1941 GMC 6wd tin top with 50 cal mount almost finished, being rewired and painted now

1 modified Mahindra jeep on the isle of wight

then there are my vehicles

1957 SUMB with original flathead ford V8

my modified Australian Army jeep (mahindra based)

and my project now is a T25 E3 armoured jeep also based on the mahindra.

I realise that a couple of the above are not originaly military vehicles, but they will look as near as damned when completed and we use them mainly for Airsoft battles and i drive mt jeep to work all year round, so they get plenty of use.

I work as a senior special Effects technician/Armourer on films and am currently on the new alien Prequel, my imdb profile is :http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565118/

i will get some pics up of the vehicles at the weekend

all the Best

Doug

I work as a senior special Effects technician/Armourer on films and am currently on the new alien Prequel,

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

When is due out?????????

Oh and by the way, welcome in. I am the sensible one!!!

welcome in Doug,look forward to seeing the t25 in the flesh and be careful of Rosie ,shes been known to drive people to drink

thanks Nige!:-D good to see you today mate! if you are around monday will be working on the T25 at my workshop, the GMC is there too

Doug

• 3 months later...

hey! sorry to be a new member and dissapear for 4 months! finished in iceland on the Alien Prequel "prometheus" and had a weeks holday in Fuertoventura during which i was called to fly to Bulgaria tomorrow! for 4 months on Expendables 2

I will have wifi out there so will post on here a bit more:nut::nut:

so! the T 25 is not finished STILL! but will get my full attention in november and December to have it all finished and some shake down runs in before next years shows and events (esspecialy armour and embarcation! i even bought a new uniform for that!:cool2:)

all the best

Doug

all pics july 11 087.jpg

all pics july 11 086.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

When is due out?????????

Oh and by the way, welcome in. I am the sensible one!!!

Sorry Rosie I missed your question! It's out this summer I believe, there is a teaser-trailer on line now for Prometheus , look out for the 8wd vehicles, I worked on those😉

doug