New member from Munich

tomtom

Hello Forum

thanks to the admins at first.

It´s nice to be here and I hope I´m excused about my bit wrong british gramatik. Plus I was not to serve to the German army but I now a bit what´s goin on there ;-)).

I am locatet in Munich, Germany and was born 1957. My passion is to make Off Road trips with ex army vehicles like the fuel Pinzgauer and the simmelar VOLVO 4x4 van "Laplander". I like the desert and vehicles in desert colors too.

My actual projekt are to purchase the ex-MOD Reynold Boughton RB44 because I prevere the class between 3,5t and 7,5t. I´m registratet here in this forum are a german RB44 owner and some british owners too. Hope I could ask here some questions about the RB44 and change some expert knowleges.

Kind regard

Tom

Hi Tom,

Welcome..dont worry about your grammar..we able to understand you so dont worry about that at all ! ...and i would be the first to admit that i wouldnt have a clue if i had to do the opposite and post a German language post ...

Lots of good information on here from people who are far more knowledgeable than i am..

Enjoy

Mike

Hi forum

Many thanks to all to send me at no time very kindly wellcomes here. I´s comes the right time

and possbility I am going to go to England to purchase my RB44 as well. Off corse as a continental I prefere the rarer LHD (Nato) version. ;)

By the way. A hobby of me too are the AVC doirama modelling in scale 1:35. At special and ounly the 8th army desert rats and the LRDP. Some of my first pics are entached. I would nobody bored with plastic stuff. But I would show at one time what is my second british style hobby too.

http://photo-hosting.winsoftmagic.com/1/advixv9iyi.jpg

http://photo-hosting.winsoftmagic.com/1/6l5kn3ki9y.jpg

Cheers

Tom

PICT0245.jpg

Great details , Like it a lot.

... thanks so much deuce. In the modelles scene are actual very trendy to create the vehicles and figures with a loupe and a toothpick cause a small brush is to big. Some collectors are styl her models so extremly used so start now a intensiv forums discusion of limit what´s realistic and what´s overstyled.

Kind regards

Tom

• 8 years later...