Who locked me out ! !

private mw

Question

Mine expired also the other day after 215 days ! First time ever ! Thought I had a comp bug type thingy but it did accept a new password first time ! I dread the thought of all those soap operas in one night ! I'd have been up the wall without my mates here ! :D

Had to change mine a couple of days ago after over 1000 days, took a while because the link wouldn't come up.:computerrage: Kept trying and when the link finally came up new password was accepted first time.

Mine expired a couple of days ago after 1035 days. Thought it might be some kind of scam as 1035 days seems like an odd number to choose. However the link and new password worked straight away... Maybe someone can shed some light on this if it is something associated with keeping the forum users up to date? :beatenup:

daz76

Mine expired a couple of days ago after 1035 days. Thought it might be some kind of scam as 1035 days seems like an odd number to choose.

In these days of worms and viruses it would have been less sinister if it just "time to change your password"

Chocolate hob nobs now that gets my attention:-D

Steve

if its in pecking order that puts me at the bottom of the ladder , :shocked: o well back to clubhouse toilet duties and polishing the corridor with toothbrush again !

Well thanks, Jack - and about bloody time too!!!

Hobnobs - anyone remember that brilliant ad when they launched the chocolate version -

"Chocolate now has Hobnobs underneath"

Well thanks, Jack - and about bloody time too!!!

Hobnobs - anyone remember that brilliant ad when they launched the chocolate version -

"Chocolate now has Hobnobs underneath"

Well naturally I've got chacolate ones-the more calories the better :angel:

I like Peter Kay's routine- " It's a better class o' biscuit an 'ob nob. The Marine o't biscuit world" :-D