Mini Bolero Weekend - July 2011

M5Clive

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep know problem, tool box will be avaiable, but I dont know about a fluid drive, I may well get the Carryall there as well,I would like to drop the Ruskie mobile off a day early if thats ok along with the Bofors.

Howard

Hey c'mon Clive, here I was thinking of you as an expert and you can't tell the difference between a 105 and a Long Tom:shocked::)

Yea that and the Long Tom is about 10 tons heavier !!!!!!!!!!!!

By 'camper' you mean the 'Farley's Ruskie mobile' ? Its green and has six wheels, so no problem.

The Bofors Gun will definitely add some atmosphere - especially if R Cubed brings his 'Long Tom' along as well !

Clive see my avatar.

Yea that and the Long Tom is about 10 tons heavier !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, its been a long week with sickness and bugs running rife through the house and I was only going from a vague memory of what you had said in a PM ! Pity its not a long tom........!

• 3 weeks later...

It is a possibility I could bring it, will need to price transport again don't fancy driving and towing all that way !!!!

Note to Clive:

What are the dates that the site will be open from and too, allowing for flexibility for transport delivery and collection ?

Sorry, its been a long week with sickness and bugs running rife through the house and I was only going from a vague memory of what you had said in a PM ! Pity its not a long tom........!

Here you go Clive just a reminder Gun, Tent and Truck.........

IMG_4757r.jpg

It is a possibility I could bring it, will need to price transport again don't fancy driving and towing all that way !!!!

Note to Clive:

What are the dates that the site will be open from and too, allowing for flexibility for transport delivery and collection ?

Don't worry too much about dates for access - I can have the site accessible for whenever your rig turns-up and assist with the offloading.............but I am a little concerned at the size of the tent - Is that just the R Cubed's living quarters or does it double up as a Command Headquarters for the entire event!

Errrr the tent, well its a GP Medium 16 feet x 32 feet ( as you had at Bolero ) is our living quarters, but if needed I am sure we could get about 20 people in for a meeting ect would only be standing room though we do travel with quite alot of home comforts cooker, heating, and the kitchen sink !!!!!!!!

Is it a real problem ?

Hopefully not, but I think because it is all part of the display, we'll have to put you on the corner of the warbird square, so you might get your washing dried quicker than anticipated when the Merlin's start running-up!

We are tight on space and I have just had another 3 vehicles confirm today including another Half Track, so I do need to cautious about camping space. That said, I'm certainly not trying to put you off, but you might have to bunch up a little bit closer than in the picture, but your camping certainly looks the part and ultimately that is what matters from a public perspective on the Sunday open-day.

We'll work it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 weeks to go!!!!!!! Getting excited about this one, looking forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones.
Amen!!I will be behind the wheel of Clives Mans Truck!!!! Brooom brooom!!!!!

And then only if I get my engine finished in time..........thanks for the offer, Clive.

Bet Jack's really got a sweat on now :whistle:

Haven't banned anyone for a while - I can foresee TWO bans coming up.

Only if I finish the tailgate in time.......;)

And then only if I get my engine finished in time..........thanks for the offer, Clive.

Bet Jack's really got a sweat on now :whistle:

Haven't banned anyone for a while - I can foresee TWO bans coming up.

I can see I am going to have trouble with you lot up there,,,, am I going to have to keep you all apart... Or maybe, better still I will get Rosie to sort you all out :cool2:

... Or maybe, better still I will get Rosie to sort you all out :cool2:

Clive's truck is all yours, Jack - take the truck :shake::shake::shake: :shocking:

For crying out loud Adrian - get that tailgate finished will you?

Edited by N.O.S.