Gimpy

handler 69

I think you may draw a blank on this one. Similar questions have been asked on several other forums for people wanting to make 3D models and they have had to use reference images instead.

You may be lucky here: http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/weapons/machine-guns/page/1/

Although I have had a good look and couldn't see it listed - maybe post a request on their forum?

VCR Act = Violent Crime Reduction Act. Realistic Imitation Firearm. There are sections on Procuring, Manufacturing, sale of Etc. All Basicaly Boll**ks, BUT, we ALL have to abide by the Law. It's a bit of a Nause, but you can legally comply with it fairly easily........:undecided:

And also quite irrelevant to someone in Australia!

Thanks fellas was going to point that out :nut: Most things are covered now in Tasmania (at least) with a "militaria" collectors license. As long as I tell them what I have and they are deact then the authourities are cool with it.

Cheers

Troy

And also quite irrelevant to someone in Australia!

Although, if you look into it, there are indeed restrictions in Aus, Similar to our Laws over here.

As Troy has pointed out, you actually need a Militaria Collectors Licence over in Aus. WE do NOT need a Licence here in the UK. I know a Chap who used to live in Aus & manufacture Replica weapons there. This was Mainly for the Government for training purposes. He pointed out to me the 'Difficulties' with replicas & Legislation there. So much so, he now resides here in the uk!..

Complying with the Law & obtaining a Legal Licence to my mind, is Hardly 'Irrelevant'!....

Although, if you look into it, there are indeed restrictions in Aus, Similar to our Laws over here.

As Troy has pointed out, you actually need a Militaria Collectors Licence over in Aus. WE do NOT need a Licence here in the UK. I know a Chap who used to live in Aus & manufacture Replica weapons there. This was Mainly for the Government for training purposes. He pointed out to me the 'Difficulties' with replicas & Legislation there. So much so, he now resides here in the uk!..

Complying with the Law & obtaining a Legal Licence to my mind, is Hardly 'Irrelevant'!....

Imagine the fun that could be had here in the UK if we had to be all licensed. Straying off topic I know so I'll leave it at that.

What you fellas don't have to have a license over there foe de act stuff? :shocked::shocked: What about blank firing?

No Licence required for ANY LEGALY deactivetd weapon of ANY type or class. As long as it has it's Legal certificate of deactivation. Unique to that weapon) Legal Blank firers no licence required. The main restriction are to be able to procure & sell. IE: To living History Reenactors, Airsoft Skirmishers & for film or Stage work. Legal to own if your NOT one in these catagories. BUT, you MUST comply if you sell, manufacture or exchange.

Ah yes but we vote them in, don't we! I suppose that is one sort of license :red:

If I had to make out a list of "weapons kit" for the 1980's what would it include

I Didnt Vote for THIS Bunch of T***Ts that are in office, currently, THATS for sure!

When you state 'KIT'. Do you mean The weapons themselves (Variants?) Or the Appurtences.

IE: Cleaning kits, slings Etc?.......

Edited by ferretfixer