Welcome Ian2b to the 1,000 posters club

Marmite!!

Welcome mate to the 1,000 posters club,

normally Jack would do the welcomes but some in the clubhouse think he has done a Reggie Perrin after after finding a pair of Lycra boxers left on the bar side beach, also know as the pile of building sand by the pool...

Ok you got a choice of overnight room as space is at a premium, share a room with Clive, good bedtime reading from him.

Joris & Enigma??? just sounds like a load of double Dutch to me & you got to put up with Enigma trying to the wall of death on that chainsaw with wheels...

Or we got a dormitory with Markheliops, Antar Mike & Corsec if you need someone to show you how to pull your chain... (Tutorial videos in the club cinema after midnight)

Ian, Unlike ATR Pirbright, cameras as not allowed in the bar lol....

I apologize if anyone has been missed out & not been welcomed to the club, this is due to poor record keeping by the management... I blame Joris for keep sending us emails in Dutch

Edited by Marmite!!

About bloody time you learn Dutch! :-D

By the way, where are the dancing girls? :dancinggirls:

Last known of in the care of Olaf (Enigma):trustme:..........although he persistently denies any knowledge:shocked:

Joris & Enigma??? just sounds like a load of double Dutch to me & you got to put up with Enigma trying to the wall of death on that chainsaw with wheels...

That just made me laugh!!!!!

Welcome in Ian! You are more than welcome to kip in with me - you can have the bottom bunk but Degsy always brings my cup of tea in around 05:30 - I will ring down and make sure he brings two cups!!

That just made me laugh!!!!!

Welcome in Ian! You are more than welcome to kip in with me - you can have the bottom bunk but Degsy always brings my cup of tea in around 05:30 - I will ring down and make sure he brings two cups!!

Yes sir,:saluting: will that be with biscuits or toast?:sweat: