Landrover109 24v 90amp alternator not charging

I'll keep an eye out for an Avo 12, I think I might be getting some use out of it!

I'd second Clive's comment about looking for things on eBay other than the usual AVO 8s that seem to go for around £80. I've just nabbed myself a very clean AVO 9sx, otherwise known as NSN 6625-99-949-1853, Test Set Multi-Range Pan-Climatic No. 1 (High Sensitivity), essentially a MOD version of the AVO 8. Complete with original leather case and leads for a princely £20!

Andy

Clive, I'm in Cardiff so if you do come across a suitable replacement I would quite happily drive down to pick it up. If you don't find one, not to worry, I'll go with Andy's suggestions. Incidentally I bought some alternator belts from John Richards for a good price a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks Guys,

Malcolm.

Clive if its any help on this one I can play courier. I should be down to see you soon and for Malcolms convenience I live just outside Ross-on-Wye. I also work in Bristol if that helps with a none required treck to Salisbury.

Just a thought chaps :D

Wayne ah back in the public eye again. Didn't find a cable but there is so much stuff loaded into trailers ready for Newbury sortout, its hard to know if there is anything suitable. The priority yesterday was moving stuff & getting the Humber test truck running again.