Recent downtime

Joris

Sorry about the recent downtime! This time it wasn't because Jack somebody forgot to pay the bill but the frontpage was trying to bring the server down. As a precaution the web-guys shut us down.

We are back up now but I have sacrificed the frontpage in the process.

Tony B,

regretably the Front Page was well over width and therefore could not be refered to VOSA or DVLA as it would have been futile!

R

Robin - with respect you are wrong. The front page was so old it would have been exempt from the current regulations.

:saluting:

Sorry about the recent downtime! This time it wasn't because Jack somebody forgot to pay the bill but the frontpage was trying to bring the server down. As a precaution the web-guys shut us down.

We are back up now but I have sacrificed the frontpage in the process.

Extremely disappointed, very upset :shocked:

Having read a lot of posts here

I thought it was general policy that all screwups, misdeeds, mechanical failure, vehicular breakdowns, electrical hazards etc etc were all Jack's fault?

It would get awfully confusing if we can't use standard terminolgy like "Jack did it!", "Jack touched it!", "Last time I seen it Jack had it!", "it's been Jacked!", etc, etc :D:D:D

• 3 months later...