• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for those coming to Uxbridge fighter command bunker this coming friday the full address is

RAF Uxbridge

Wren Avenue

Uxbridge

Middlesex

UB10 OFD

and as the visit starts at 2pm you should aim to arrive between 1.30 and 1.45pm ,just stop at the guardhouse and you will be told where to park etc,looking forward to seeing eveyone,any questions just let me know and I will try to help .In case of problems call me on 07981 896 463 ,

Nigel

was thinking something along those lines rosie as need to get some dinner before going down to the bunker as comming up a good couple of hours before and toby carverys are good honest food for not a lot of money

i go to a local 1 about 2 times a month with the family and it normally costs about 50 quid for the 6 of us with drinks so reasonable

if intersted then why not set that location for 12 have lunch then move over to uxbridge for 1.30:laugh: what do you think or is there a nearer carvery that we could use

was thinking something along those lines rosie as need to get some dinner before going down to the bunker as comming up a good couple of hours before and toby carverys are good honest food for not a lot of money

i go to a local 1 about 2 times a month with the family and it normally costs about 50 quid for the 6 of us with drinks so reasonable

if intersted then why not set that location for 12 have lunch then move over to uxbridge for 1.30:laugh: what do you think or is there a nearer carvery that we could use

that sounds like a good idea Dave.

Is everyone else up for it?

Should we book?

Do we need another thread started 'lunch prior to the Uxbridge visit'?

ok see you there at 12 and rosie i think kids have theirs a bit cheaper to
even better news, more to spend on........

Dave,

you had better warn them to get a tanker of wine ready for Rosie then?

Mark

...............wine!!!!!!!!!:cool2::-D:cool2::-D:cool2::-D:cool2::-D

for those coming to Uxbridge fighter command bunker this coming friday the full address is

RAF Uxbridge

Wren Avenue

Uxbridge

Middlesex

UB10 OFD

and as the visit starts at 2pm you should aim to arrive between 1.30 and 1.45pm ,just stop at the guardhouse and you will be told where to park etc,looking forward to seeing eveyone,any questions just let me know and I will try to help .In case of problems call me on 07981 896 463 ,

Nigel

Wren Ave ???

Cant find that, is it the main gate with the spitfire on a post just inside the gateway off the Hillingdon Road A4020 ?