Vehicle pennants

handler 69

Troy,

This is a Royal Armoured Corps (RAC) pennant that came with my Ferret and it looks pretty much the same size as all the others I've seen.

Dimensions = 34cm from antenna end to the tip, 17cm 'wide' at the antenna end.

These seem to be quite difficult to find now, so if you could find someone to make quality copies of the various regimental (or perhaps H4H!) colours, I think they'd sell very well.

Good luck,

Peter,

Ferret Mk 2/3, 03 CC 42

IMG_1044.jpg

These are the guys that are making the vehicle pennants up...perhaps we can ask them? I think here in Australia we don't do as much for our fellas as you guys do in the UK :blush:

michaela@newtonnewtonflags.com

Nice one always wanted a pennant, hadn't really got down to looking on the tinternet

Can I ask how much for one pennant?

I like the idea of a Help for Heroes Pennant, excellent idea everybody should have one :-)

Now you've really got me started - anyone on the forum connected with H4H?

We need a proper, sewn, cotton, pennant in H4H colours and yes, they should be part of the CES of all ex military vehicles!!

I know I'd pay £10 for a decent one, knowing it was going to this outstanding charity which has done so much for wounded members of my local unit - 16 Air Assault Brigade, who go back out to Afghan in the next month -good luck to them all.

Peter,

Ferret Mk 2/3, 03 CC 42

I haven't heard back from them yet...bit of a time difference :D! I have asked for the Red/White one pictured earlier in the topic and one done up in 9/12th Lancers...I will then stitch an embroided badge to it.

Lets do something for our fellas fighting the r**g heads :shocked:, I think a vehicle pennant is a great idea...perhaps a red/white/blue one or one with the Army lion on it perhaps

I will let you know what the flag guys get back to me with.

Cheers

Troy :cool2:

I have emailed the Newton people asking about the H4H flags and will let you know what they say. Is there any particular design?? we may need a pic.

I may be half a planet away but would like to help out :-)

Cheers

Troy

(Soon to be Fox owner)

Okay lads! cost per pennant is 15 pounds. They are happy to do up something for H4H too.

That 15 pds is for a swallow tailed pennant.

Description

:

BESPOKE PENNANTS

Design

:

clip_image002.jpgclip_image004.jpg

Design 1 Design 2

Design 1As above but red over white

Design 2 As above

Quality

:

Best quality MoD approved woven polyester as used by the British Admiralty, not to be confused with budget conscious knitted fabrics

Application

:

Appliquéd (sewn)

Sewing

:

Hemmed, headed, roped and toggled

Quantity

Size

Price Each

1 (each)

12” x 8”

:

Design 1 or 2

£15 GBP Sterling

Okay lads! cost per pennant is 15 pounds. They are happy to do up something for H4H too.

That 15 pds is for a swallow tailed pennant.

Description

:

BESPOKE PENNANTS

Design

:

clip_image002.jpgclip_image004.jpg

Design 1 Design 2

Design 1As above but red over white

Design 2 As above

Quality

:

Best quality MoD approved woven polyester as used by the British Admiralty, not to be confused with budget conscious knitted fabrics

Application

:

Appliquéd (sewn)

Sewing

:

Hemmed, headed, roped and toggled

Quantity

Size

Price Each

1 (each)

12” x 8”

:

Design 1 or 2

£15 GBP Sterling

Could you put up the pictures again the pictures have decided that they don't want to appear