Sponsors needed!!

Hi Folks,

My little fella called Jordan has come up with an idea, (yes, it was his idea!!) not bad as he is only 5 !!!!

He wants to raise money for H4H, now...... we are not after your money so much as your Help!!

If you go to his web page you will see he wants to 'Blag' a ride on as many military vehicles as possible over the weekend in the arena!

This has been cleared with Terry and Sue!! But if any of you would be happy to help out, just let us know at the show, if you are the owner of a chieftain.....I willgladly hold his hand!!

The web page is

http://www.bmycharity.com/jordansmilitarychallenge

Hope you can help,

All the Best

A Very Proud Mum & Dad

Fred Annika & Jordan

Edited by Sylvester
wrong url oops

Hi Folks,

Probably my fault but,..... if you want to let us know on here you can! oops!

I said to just let us know at the show but .... if you want to help, you can say on this thread too ...pretty please!

He is now up to about £300 so far, only been on web for just over 48 hrs!

And yes ...it REALLY was his idea! He is a very bright little chap, if he comes on your vehicle he will ask you all about it, he usually wants to know the inside of a Ducks A.... !

Hope you can help folks, and see you all at Wroughtam show at the weekend !

All The Best

Fred Annika and Jordan

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Thanks for everyone's great help at the show, The arena crew were bloody great, they were dragging him from one vehicle to another, they enjoyed it as much as he did I think!!

Just to let you all know, he raised more than £800 in the finnish and he managed a total of 30 different vehicles, only sorry to those who stopped to take him round and didnt get the chance.

One very very proud mummy and daddy!

All the Best,

Fred, Annika and Jordan

Edited by Sylvester
missed a bit!!oops

It was a pleasure to help Jordan achieve his goal, We had really the easy part of loading and unloading him from all the different vehicles. Again form the Arena Crew thanks to the Owners/Drivers for there help. more important Thank you you Jordan for his idea and for his efforts

Whats Next???:-D:-D

Arena Crew