Live from Military Mayhem 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i would like to know,is how they are going to manage to get MV,s stall, and the general public on site. Its no where near as big as Farming world. It is always at bursting point from the weekly boot fairs.

Been a bit worried about this myself m'lud, at Farming World we where put against the very busy road, not a peaceful weekend..:( this new site is between M20 and A20, have not seen it myself but if it's that small I may not bother as it's a fair run from here..

Site is brilliant! Well hidden from prying eyes. Hope to get there work permitting. P****ED well off as it is only about ten minutes drive from home!
Tony how do you work that one out. Its clearly visible from the A20 and sits on a slope. So "prying eye"s can have a complete view of the whole site.

Map & site plan..
Thanks Lee I'd seen it that's what worried me....

come along to bells and bugles gritineye, very peaceful and lots of birds

Sorry can't be done, birds so no dogs allowed, Gertie goes everywhere....except W+P :shake:

To be honest the site sits along way above the M20,and the A20 running alongside is normally quiet of a night time. May get the odd biker opening up. But that is normally on a day when there is an event at brands hatch.

So not too bad then, just got to mend the puncture in my NEW front tyre and fix the loose exhaust and see y'all there..

DSCF8470.jpg

Edited by gritineye

Went past this morning and noted a rather high fence (Like the stuff erected around roadworks and building sites)being put up around where the arena is shown on the map ! Maybe a blue rope fence is no longer considered SAFE enough ! :nut: Hope the weather stays dry ! :D