White Scout Car consumables

Welbourn

Can anyone point me in the direction of the following for an M3A1 White Scout Car........ and give me an idea of prices for each?

Fuel pump overhaul kit

Carburettor overhaul kit - zenith

Water Pump overhaul kit

New points - rotor arm marked 'Lorimer'

At Beltring Chris Wilkinson said he had some White stuff - anyone got a contact No for him?

I'm getting back into this crazy past time after nine years without a truck and it feels like I'm learning to walk from scratch!

Is there an idiots guide to fuel addatives and how/how much to use anywhere please?

Thanks,

Neil

Hello Young Man :-)

welcome back about time you put your mind to trucks again !!,

it's a right B****r I've just sold a Zenith kit for a scout car back to Florida of all places, it sat under my bench for the best part of twenty years looking for a home :roll: such is life.

As to additives the OCMP use the standard stuff sold from all auto retail outlets either the Redex or the Castrol version we use the amounts it recommends on the can have now done collectively somewhere around 6k miles without a burned valve. Works for Stove Bolt six's and V8's so should work for that Yankee flat head six of of yours.

good to see you back in the frame Neil :wink:

Best regards

Pete

Steering wheel

There is a company that advertises in classic car mags that does steering wheel refurbs but when i enquired for my vehicle (which shall remain nameless lest i be accused of polluting a US forum :wink:) they sad it takes them 6 - 9 months to do the job because they have few staff and much work.

can't remember the contact details off hand but PM me if still interested and i'll see if i can dig out

John

Steering wheel

There is a company that advertises in classic car mags that does steering wheel refurbs but when i enquired for my vehicle (which shall remain nameless lest i be accused of polluting a US forum :wink:) they sad it takes them 6 - 9 months to do the job because they have few staff and much work.

can't remember the contact details off hand but PM me if still interested and i'll see if i can dig out

John

Cheek, a US forum indeed