LIVE from the W&P Show 2010

Marmite!!

Loaded up early this morning & arrived at W&P just after lunch.. tempory base camp set up..

Neil & the OT90 are en route.. bit delayed due to problem with the lowloader this morning..

Not much happening at the mo.. will report back shortly...

P1020087.jpg

P1020088.jpg

P1020089.jpg

P1020090.jpg

P1020091.jpg

P1020092.jpg

P1020093.jpg

P1020099.jpg

P1020100.jpg

P1020101.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry your Saracen's still in one piece.. I didn't break it :cool2:

I missed it too..... :D

That low loader certainly shifted en-route!! I stopped for fuel and expected to overtake it either on the M25 or the M20. He was already there when I arrrived - and we won't mention the heat coming from the trailer wheels........

When do you move into your spot properly?

I may come down Tuesday or Friday to peg out a spot.

Not untill after the weekend.. there's another event going on... a lots has changed with positions of MV's & LH this year.. so I am told

I was at the farm yesterday prepping for W&P.

Lee phoned and informed me he had arrived. I popped down to see him. Ended up pushing his Mobat into position. Bloody thing. Why can't they have their own powered engine like the big guns.

smartatwp.jpg

I will be moving my bits down on Monday and then doing my two night shifts and staying at Beltring proper from Wednesday.

Not there long though. Attending the Kent County Show Fri, Sat and Sun. Anyone else going?

I was going to take the Love Trailer but have decided to drive the Ward to Detling daily and return to Beltring for the nights. It's only 20 miles and great weather. Shame to be parked up when I can do a daily commute.

See you there.

Heliops

Edited by Markheliops
photo

I'll be there on Sunday 11th setting up about midday. We have to call in at my Daughter's church first, as they are reading the Banns for her wedding in August and the Wife wants to hear it. Carrying on to Beltring afterwards. If you see a Green Ford Focus estate, please say hello.

Morning Lee! I will be down on Monday to peg out my area. I will give you a bell on the Moby when I have finnished that, for a link up.

Have a good Weekend Mate! :thumbsup:

Mike

I'll be easy to find.. Little Monktons.. :-D

I missed it too..... :D

That low loader certainly shifted en-route!! I stopped for fuel and expected to overtake it either on the M25 or the M20. He was already there when I arrrived - and we won't mention the heat coming from the trailer wheels........

Are you talking about Cadmans Low Loader? When I was driving down to W&P last year it went FLYING past me. I wonder if his fuse has blown in the speed limiter department?:cool2:

Is there many people there all ready? We will be there this time next week, hopefully there will still be space when we get there?:shocked:

I was going to take the Love Trailer but have decided to drive the Ward to Detling daily and return to Beltring for the nights. It's only 20 miles and great weather. Shame to be parked up when I can do a daily commute.

See you there.

Heliops

For those who haven't experienced it, this is the awesome effect a Cummins transplant can have on your life, allowing you to do things that only a short time before would have been unthinkable......enjoy!! :drive::-D