Some videos from the back of a bike!!!!

Hello folks, scrambled some bits of video together that Alanis took from the back of my bike. If they bring back great memories and put a smile on your face, it was "wellworth" it,:cheesy: (Ooops!!!, sorry about that) , hope you enjoy, Ian, Alanis. :wave:

Thanks for posting, as I was unable to attend it's some consolation to see what I missed. Seeing the convoy from the DR's perspective is something completely different.:tup::

:bow::bow: I have to say that the DRs did a superb job buzzing around the convoy, did they have any problems when stopping traffic? It all looks so calm and professional as if they had been doing it for years!

Regards rog8811

Many thanks for the nice comments, we just followed the other boys and helped out where we could, apparently there were only about 4 or 5 car drivers:drive: that became a bit agitated :angry most of them appreciated the situation of trying to keep a convoy of that magnitude moving . An amazing day!!! Ian.:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting, as I was unable to attend it's some consolation to see what I missed. Seeing the convoy from the DR's perspective is something completely different.:tup::

Have to agree with that! I bloody pleased you had the foresight to do it!

.....maybe next time you will have to be the bikecam.

Hey Jack, do you realise what you`ve just said, So there is a next time :banana::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well spotted Malteser!

:D

Hello folks, scrambled some bits of video together that Alanis took from the back of my bike. If they bring back great memories and put a smile on your face, it was "wellworth" it,:cheesy: (Ooops!!!, sorry about that) , hope you enjoy, Ian, Alanis. :wave:

Is that you Hincey???? How ya doin m8. Spent day with AB yesterday picking up a 24v FFR Winterised Lightweight. Also in process of adding a 1953 Humber Pig......

AB has confirmed that next meet will be 19th.....I'll see you then....

Just watched 10 police DR trying to get 1 car and a Transit through Kendal....makes you realise what a truely fantastic job was done by you guys at A&E.........Fantastic job and great teamwork....Well done.