Been there, done it!

I returned home about 2 hours ago.

Checked mails and some of the A&E postings.

I'll put up pics in a few days.

I want to say thanks to everybody who made my visit (400 Miles to Dorset) a unforgettable one.

Glad to hear you had a safe journey home.

What a great weekend though..........and Mondays trip to The Tank Museum wasn`t bad either:D:D:D:nut:

I enjoyed your and Bodges company in the museum.

Just a pity we couldn't tow one of the tanks home...

From all the Rangers it was good to meet you Olaf,

Your sense of humour is fantastic!!!

It was great hanging out with you guys.

Looking forward to Beltring....

(Promotions bag?...you know you want one.:-D)

Glad you got back okay

the clutch started smoking on the peugeot on the way out of the car park so we ditched the King Tiger and came home without it :-(

Promotions Bag?

This one has Jack Becketts phone number in it!:D

Glad you got back okay

the clutch started smoking on the peugeot on the way out of the car park so we ditched the King Tiger and came home without it :-(

Promotions Bag?

This one has Jack Becketts phone number in it!:D

A good thing I didn't try to tow the Char B tank, the Ferry company would have had some thing to say about that.

(And thanks for the breakfast in bed)

Great to say hello Olaf, sorry about my Dogs.... there training will improve for next time (IF), promise! We have a great photo of Lisa under Jims M4..... she likes Shermans too:D However Dad has the photo so I can't post it yet.

Good to see you there Olaf, I'm still quietly chuckling about you, dressed in airborne gear, shouting at the German re-enactors in German, and them replying "talk english mate". :nut:

Good to see you there Olaf, I'm still quietly chuckling about you, dressed in airborne gear, shouting at the German re-enactors in German, and them replying "talk english mate". :nut:

That was something I just had to do.

poor re-enacters.

Thanks for the lift, waaay better than limping up that hill!!

Great to say hello Olaf, sorry about my Dogs.... there training will improve for next time (IF), promise! We have a great photo of Lisa under Jims M4..... she likes Shermans too:D However Dad has the photo so I can't post it yet.

I thought they might want to eat me...no problems though.

With all those vehicles most dogs would get nervous.

Good to meet you Olaf glad you enjoyed the event like all of us I am still smiling.

Gawd that bloke standing up with the helmet on and whistle gets in all the pics, anyone know who he is :cool2: