Reporting Live from A&E

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am at work at Boscombe Down at the moment. Supposed to be here until 7am.But, after reading the forum and seeing the photos i have made a command descision to "develop a rather annoying and seriously contagious cough":cool2::cool2::cool2: My new finishing time will be 3am.A few hours kip, then up and on the road with the Harley.

See ya there!

Manny

Here is a big "Good Luck guys and dolls" from Canada from me.

Jack you must be thrilled to see it all start to come together on the ground after all the work.

We are watching you. Expect to see all the pics of people screwing up + arsing around that won't be on the DVD!

Robin

wooohooooo today is the day!

Just about to wake the cubelets up and get ready for school (booooooooo!) then at 1530 prompt, 3 figures will be seen running out of school gates, jumping into already packed car, screeching out of carpark on their way to Dorset!!!

See ya later guys...........................................................................

Hope all goes well,

Siting here indoors 'wasting' time (oops spending worthwile time) on this forum and seeing yuor exploits makes me feel jealous.

Only indoors because we have showers (well 20 mins so far).

Hope it stays here and oes not visit you.

Mike

PS: Would like to see a photo of tank in petrol station filling up.

Our driver came back past Dorchester yesterday and said there were tanks on low loaders and jeeps everywhere. Sounds like something is going on, this could be the big push!!

Hope to put a few faces to names tomorrow.

Good luck at the carnival you lucky buggers

Paul

Well!What a day!I am still stunned by the sights today.Looking over my shoulder in the Dingo and seein all that armour stretched out behind me.

The sight of 57 ww2 vehicles in Dorchester Carnival with crowds up to 5 deep in places giving a really rousing reception.

Jack smoking,eating and whistling his way through300 cigarettes in 3 hours.Kevin keeping the covoy together in great style.The d.r's all doing a marvellous job of keeping us clear at junctions.

My final thrill was being overtaken on a dual carriageway at 40 mph+ by The Hellcat.That rascal moves!

For all of us there a stonking day and for those who weren't i'm sure photos will follow.

So no pressure but when's the next one please?

Pete

well from yesterday,what a fantastic day.For those who were there it's memories to the grave stuff.For those who weren't,please excuse indulgencies as you are going to hear shedloads about this event in the next few weeks.

Just imagine being in a Dingo and looking behind to see another and then a carrier followed by a few tanks and then a long line of mobile green.

When we stopped at Martinstown we took the length of the village and double parked.

For Dorch carnival my Mum counted 57 ww2 vehicles in the convoy!That was special.

One last memory for now was coming out of Dorch on a quiet dual carriageway with a Dodge and the other Dingo at about 45 mph and being OVERTAKEN by the Hellcat.Blimey!!!!

Medical science has proved that Jack can smoke eat and whistle 300 cigarettes in 3 hours and Kev is the Master of convoys.

Exocet out for now.

well from yesterday,what a fantastic day.For those who were there it's memories to the grave stuff.For those who weren't,please excuse indulgencies as you are going to hear shedloads about this event in the next few weeks.

Just imagine being in a Dingo and looking behind to see another and then a carrier followed by a few tanks and then a long line of mobile green.

When we stopped at Martinstown we took the length of the village and double parked.

For Dorch carnival my Mum counted 57 ww2 vehicles in the convoy!That was special.

One last memory for now was coming out of Dorch on a quiet dual carriageway with a Dodge and the other Dingo at about 45 mph and being OVERTAKEN by the Hellcat.Blimey!!!!

Medical science has proved that Jack can smoke eat and whistle 300 cigarettes in 3 hours and Kev is the Master of convoys.

Exocet out for now.

Pictures........we need pictures :D

Pictures........we need pictures :D

Your wish is my command:

IMG_3311 S.jpg

IMG_4887 S.jpg

IMG_4901 S.jpg

IMG_3260 MS.jpg

IMG_4876 S.jpg

IMG_3324 S.jpg

IMG_3316 S.jpg

IMG_3325 S.jpg

IMG_4860 S.jpg

IMG_3268 S.jpg

IMG_4908 S.jpg

IMG_3307 S.jpg

IMG_3331 S.jpg

IMG_3287 S.jpg

IMG_3303 S.jpg

IMG_3301 S.jpg

IMG_4857 S.jpg

IMG_4906 S.jpg

IMG_4870 S.jpg

IMG_4889 S.jpg

Edited by Sean N
Hit reply accidentally - no pictures!

I think that was Grasshopper, Mark. Jack might have been out of sight working the pedals though...

ok, been out in the sun to much today at Cearwys MVT show (will post piccys soon)

appologies to grasshopper!

Mark

Thanks for posting the photos Sean, hope others will be posting more. I thought Jack was driving the Mack but on second thoughts surely Jim would never trust him with something that big:D