Tank sights.Aldiss lamps etc

palmal

Greetings all, just a question or two...I need info about a tank sight ..1941 Tel .sight G. No33 MK11S. O.S.763 G.A.Regd No 25375...It has what looks like an RL motif with a large R in a box with a small L beneath..It is heavy brass and non adjustable. Also i have a Westinghouse Aldiss lamp off a warship and i am missing a clip ,but finding someone who knows rather than someone who thinks he knows is proving difficult...And the last question is does anybody sell stuff on this site or not...It just seems the logical idea to ask the collectors before selling elsewhere...

.And the last question is does anybody sell stuff on this site or not...It just seems the logical idea to ask the collectors before selling elsewhere...

Yes stuff does shift. I prefer putting stuff on here rather than the other military site, which may possibly have a wider viewing public. Unfortunately that wider viewing public includes some tricksters, mischief makers & dreamers. For every advert I have placed there the genuine & serious response level has been disappointingly low. On here although it is a little bit more of a closed community, in that you have to be registered to send the seller a PM, the quality of response to an advert is much higher.

Just a suggestion I think if you are going to sell stuff or pursue queries about equipment some photos will trigger responses more readily.:)