Major press day - Friday!

:wow:Inside information:??? I hope that isn't pillow talk:nono::D
:cool2::cool2::cool2: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how much to tell????? And it certainly isnt pillow talk!!!! It might be beer talk and involve mankinis though! And he is very special!

(sorry to threadnap Jack :kiss:)

Edited by rosie
forgot to mention how 'special' he is

:cool2::cool2::cool2: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how much to tell????? And it certainly isnt pillow talk!!!! It might be beer talk and involve mankinis though! And he is very special!

(sorry to threadnap Jack :kiss:)

Now I KNOW who you're talking about.:D

Just come back from Devon - just done as piece with BBC about A&E! The ask if everyone is going was mad......I stuck up for everyone and said yes! :coffee:
awww its so nice to see that even when you are rushed off you feet, you still think of us all! :kiss::kiss:

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Yeah but hun, what you had in mind isn't what Jack wants you to do :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Well Rosie, its a good job I don't have feelings, otherwise I would be offended :-D

Oh, and don't mention the mankini, that was a one off..........

Looks like Friday evening for me. Quit London around 1430 on to M25 some time before bonfire night and away we go. Have you got a press pack for me Jack or shall I write my own on the McDonalds french fries carton I pick up on the way down? :D

IF i can get away from work early enough(nightshift), and IF i can get the bike off the trailer(Don't ask!) then i may be able to attend the press call.

Any info on what, where,and when?

Manny

Hi Manny by the looks of it it is going to be one long press call all weekend.....:-|

I have to be in Dorchester for 08:00 Saturday for a live broadcast on BBC radio and then back to basecamp for 08:30 as thats when we have to leave to get to Maiden Newton - there has been a change of times!:shocked:

Just come back from Devon - just done as piece with BBC about A&E! The ask if everyone is going was mad......I stuck up for everyone and said yes! :coffee:

That Star of the Silver Screen, Jack Beckett, on the BBC Devon and Cornwall News Programme this morning.