• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not too late, anyone who has not yet booked a vehicle sales pitch or a trade stand there is still time... but they are going fast... visit http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/trader_book.html or call us on 01302 739000

For those none traders/sellers the show is Sunday 5th December 09:00 - 16:00

Adults £5 Children/Senior £3

See you there!

We have had a lot of questions about who is coming as the website only originally had those who had website links, the website has now been updated with as many traders as we can. It's not a full list as some are private individuals with no company name and others haven't given their full contact details yet but hopefully it will give everyone a better idea of how wide a range of traders are booked in

http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/trader_list.html

If you are thinking of coming along as a trader we would ideally like everyone to be booked in for lunchtime this Sunday to garauntee you being included in the show program. However we aren't going to turn anyone away so don't panic if you can't make time to book in this week end

See you there x x

Just a quick update to let you know the show is still going ahead on Sunday. The showground is immediately by the A1/M & A46 so access to the showground should not be a problem

Have you taken out bad weather insurance? A1 is closed at Grantham at the moment.......and the A17 is pretty terrible and A15 North of Lincoln virtually impassable today!

A16 has just closed in both directions.

Edited by antarmike

you need to come down the village. -7 tonight

Clive, if you will live in a village:D there has got to be the occasional negative point, however my wife would have considered it a plus point had I not been able to get into town!

The heated seat has packed up in the Disco.... brrr -7°

A46 described by the BBC as Hazardous today as is A52. Continued snow foercast for today, turning to heavy snowfall tonight for most of Linconlshire.

I drive A52/A46 every day from Nottingham to Lincoln. My journey time has been quicker this week than it is usually! Nottinghamshire is nowhere near as bad as Lincolnshire though. I would have gone in the Wolf this week, if the head gasket hadn't gone on the weekend :(

I am only relaying what I hear on the local radio, and what is on the local area websites, whether accurate or not I do not know, which is why I have attributed it to BBC from whom the info came. Telly now says Humber bridge has closed northbound and only one lane southbound with 20 MPH limit.

THE SHOW WILL GO ON!

:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D

Just to update everyone we have been to the showground this morning and got there with no problems. The roads around the showground are clear and they have gritted and cleared as much of the showground as we need around the building.

We will be there from 10am to 5pm for traders to setup tomorrow and the show will be open to the public from 09:00 to 16:00 on Sunday

See you there!

THE SHOW WILL GO ON!

:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D

Just to update everyone we have been to the showground this morning and got there with no problems. The roads around the showground are clear and they have gritted and cleared as much of the showground as we need around the building.

We will be there from 10am to 5pm for traders to setup tomorrow and the show will be open to the public from 09:00 to 16:00 on Sunday

See you there!

about an inch of snow fell last night, but nothing at all today. (so far) Good Luck, things seem a bit better in Lincs today....

Trying to get there again today - planned to head off yesterday but couldn't even get out of my drive let alone the village. So had to cancel my meeting up north with the publishers Pen & Sword :( but will give it a crack in a mo.

Have watched the forecasts all week but looks better now - five hour drive for me so fingers crossed. If not I will crack on with Pathfinder Online and answer all my PM's. - 9 here last night :(

OK - I can't move as it is pouring with snow again - I can't risk it.

Gutted as I have our new tent to show everyone which I have now got to the spec I wanted - you will know how long product development. I am also disappointed because I wanted to support Tony's new show - we all need to see new stuff happening in our hobby.