• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Traders can now book in online! http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/Trader_Book.html

Newark Showground is just 2 minutes off the A1, providing easy access to everyone where ever you are!

There will be up to 200 traders all under one roof, fantastic in door factilities including a cafe & in door toilets.

Seperate vehicle sales parking for anyone wanting to bring along a vehicle to sell, traders ranging from vehicle parts and accessories to uniforms, medals and 40s/retro clothing

Hopefully there will be something for everyone to end the year on a high note!

If you want more information please feel free to visit our website www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk or pm myself or Tony Pearson

It is a business venture Richard, besides that the entry fee is quite reasonable compared to other events..

Agreed lee, however, tescos is a business venture, can you imagine having to pay to get into tescos!:-(

200 stalls at £50 a pop is alot of money for the organisers.

Maybe its just me, i'm getting old:shocked::-D

Agreed lee, however, tescos is a business venture, can you imagine having to pay to get into tescos!:-(

200 stalls at £50 a pop is alot of money for the organisers.

Maybe its just me, i'm getting old:shocked::-D

Yes but I think you are forgetting about overheads, Staff, advertising, Venue Hire, they soon all eat into profits, then you have to pay vat on the turnover & income tax on the profits..:shocked:

Yes but I think you are forgetting about overheads, Staff, advertising, Venue Hire, they soon all eat into profits, then you have to pay vat on the turnover & income tax on the profits..:shocked:

Agreed lee, however, ther are 1000's of shops in every high street up and down the country who have to pay standing costs everyday.

Agreed lee, however, ther are 1000's of shops in every high street up and down the country who have to pay standing costs everyday.

They trade for 365 days a year not just for one or two days, I suppose you just wouldn't get it until you try & put on an event such as this yourself, it's frightening how the costs mount up.. :-D

Whilst your all away busy at Armour & Embarkation I will be staying behind holding the fort and preparing marketing literature for the event.

Anyone who wants to be included in the mailings for traders or visitors please fill out your contact details at www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/contact_us.html or PM me your details and I'll add you to the list.

Those who are going hope you have a fantastic time this weekend it looks like its going to be an amazing show!! :D:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Firstly just to clear up a rumour there is NOT a charge for visitor parking. The £10 is for those people who would like a vehicle sales pitch rather than a full trader pitch. Just wanted to clear that rumour up as soon as I heard it.

On another note we now have started updating a list of traders who will be attending the show in the website. We will update this as often as we can so traders and visitors alike can see who will be there.

Having had a go at off loading some of my kit at Malvern I can suggest a good way of making it a little cheaper for anyone who wants to have a go. Split the bill between two of you, each have one side of the stall for you're rubbi sorry kit. A pitch that costs £50 is then split between two of you making it easier to start making money and getting rid off some of the bits that you have (ex Withams stuff in my case).

If tables are available do rent them for the duration and do plan some kind of layout and pricing structure. Don't be inflexible on you're prices either you want to go home with as little as possible!

Plus you might get in the good books with the missus and make a profit! As we all know the good books bit only lasts as long as the cash

Edited by ferrettkitt

• 1 month later...

Don't forget any one wanting to display or sell a vehicle we have specially reserved pitches for you too. Immediately outside the entrance to the show hall securely within the showground for only £15 per pitch.

Just a reminder there is AMPLE free public parking though, these pitches are to allow people who want to sell a vehicle or display a finished project without worrying about it getting scratched or scrapped in the general car park.

We will be at Malvern on Sunday 7th November (Jeep Promotions & Axholme Signs) if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask! :laugh: