Plenty of folks saying at Weymouth today saying they can't for A&E :sweat:

Friday I would like to take all the DR's and tankers and anyone else would like a drive out around the route so everyone has a clear picture in their minds of the route. We have to get this right first time round:-D

Friday evening Maiden Newton at War have invited us down for their night of 40's entertainment with a bar (for those would like a drink or aren't driving the next day).

No sleep until A&E.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to say i'm gutted that i can't make it, i really wanted to meet some of the guys i've been harrassing for the last few months on the forum as well as seeing the best collection of armour around it's going to be a real jaw dropper.

all the best

eddy

just want to say i'm gutted that i can't make it, i really wanted to meet some of the guys i've been harrassing for the last few months on the forum as well as seeing the best collection of armour around it's going to be a real jaw dropper.

all the best

eddy

Eddy - get youself down here!

I cant make it, work commitments, am gutted.

"We few, We Happy Few, We Band of Brothers, For He To-day That Sheds His Sweat With Me Shall Be My Brother, Be He Ne'er So Vile, This Day Shall Gentle His Condition.

And Gentlemen In England Now A-Bed, Shall Think Themselves Accursed They Were Not Here, And Hold Their Manhoods Cheap, Whlies Any Speaks That Rode With Us Upon A&E!"

with appologies to the bard.

Have a great weekend, enjoy yourselves, and plenty of pictures please

Mark

all the best

eddy

Last week a well known Gent called me to say that the 'eyes of the world are upon us' for years people have said that the UK could never hold a tank event......we are going to rewrite history.

Last week a well known Gent called me to say that the 'eyes of the world are upon us' for years people have said that the UK could never hold a tank event......we are going to rewrite history.

I think you neerd to get a bit of sleep this week Jack. The tricorn hat and arm in the jacket is going a bit far. :-D

Plenty of folks saying at Weymouth today saying they can't for A&E :sweat:

Friday I would like to take all the DR's and tankers and anyone else would like a drive out around the route so everyone has a clear picture in their minds of the route. We have to get this right first time round:-D

Friday evening Maiden Newton at War have invited us down for their night of 40's entertainment with a bar (for those would like a drink or aren't driving the next day).

No sleep until A&E.

Yep, i'm up for a Friday recon mission. Can fit a few in the Jeep.

Richard

Sherman should arrive on site around 11.00 Thursday, I will get there about 19.00 (hopefully).

See you then.

Thinking about it..... the low loader will stay over the weekend or at least the trailer will, where is he to park? I will unload when I get there. Jack?

Sherman should arrive on site around 11.00 Thursday, I will get there about 19.00 (hopefully).

See you then.

Excellent - I will have a beer waiting - or is it a Pimms for you tankies?

Whatever - it will be on ice.

Markheliops as just txt'd me this to post on the forum..

Hi Chaps,

got here at 00.30. Stopped for 60mins on route.

Great drive down.

Truck was top banna.

Mark.

Good to hear Mark got there safely:-D

Excellent news! Glad to hear the truck run well.

I am about to start packing as the cubed one wants to pack tonight so he can leave first thing in the morning. I want to skive off work so I can come down early too :embarrassed:

Never mind Friday afternoon will come soon enough :banana::banana::banana:

Markheliops as just txt'd me this to post on the forum..

Good to hear Mark got there safely:-D

Hell the guy has been sleeping my office all day! Has drunk all me tea and coffee!

But have to tell that Ward looks stunning on the road - Dorset doesn't quite know what is going to hit it this weekend!!

047.jpg

048.jpg